Our Client, specialized in the IT Solutions for Retail and Food Industry domains, through the services provided, helps its Clients to improve their technological processes and their IT systems. It benefits from an enthusiastic and competent team, a very well established structural organization, constantly offering, since 1991 support in business optimization, and is now looking to enlarge the teams!
- We are seeking a minimum 2 – 4 experienced .NET developer responsible for building .NET (windows forms).
- Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Customer support – Support Level 3.
- Task estimating, effort estimation for owned tasks.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge and experience with SQL databases – modeling and development (tables, views, triggers, stored procedures, functions (table, scalar)) – SQL Server, Postgresql, SQL Lite.
- Knowledge of SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) – SOAP, REST, WCF.
- Knowledge of TCP/ IP – UDP socket communication – synchronous/ asynchronous communication.
- Experience with logging, debugging, code testing.
- Familiarity with the Mono framework/ .Net Core.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns.
- Experience with popular web application frameworks – interesting to have.
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools GIT.
- Interest in software engineering methods, design patterns and modeling.
- Well structured and quality focused attitude.
- Analytical mindset and attention to details.
- Self-motivated and enthusiast.
- Motivated in solving independently the problems.
- Initiative and creativity personality.
- Good communication and team work.
- Eager to learn.