We are seeking a C developer responsible for adapting, designing and coding applications developed in C in Linux environment. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Integrate external solutions.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications for customer critical operations.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
Our Client, specialized in the IT Solutions for Retail and Food Industry domains, through the services provided, helps its Clients to improve their technological processes and their IT systems. It benefits from an enthusiastic and competent team, a very well established structural organization, constantly offering, since 1991 support in business optimization, and is now looking to enlarge the teams!
- Strong knowledge of C in a Linux environment, shared objects, debugging (GDB), GCC.
- Strong knowledge of Linux scripting (Bash, Python, AWK, etc.).
- Good knowledge of low level operating system (IPC, shared memory, semaphores).
- Good knowledge of peripheral device communication via serial lines.
- Good knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL).
- Good understanding of network protocols TCP/IP and network communication layers.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
- Experience using databases.
- Understanding of code versioning tools (Git, SVN).