With a history and presence of more than 90 years on the international market, our Client has slowly become the leading provider concerning testing systems for networking and also regarding wireless services performance. Tackling aspects such as end-to-end solutions for new technologies from the core to the network edge, from 1G to 5G, they have been deploying, maintaining and optimizing the most powerful and complex networks on the planet for the last 30 years.
Having a new R&D Center, about to be turned into an Excellence Center here in Romania, Bucharest, our Client is aiming to continue providing the best solutions worldwide, while growing and developing itself through the people with which they choose to continue their adventure.
Come work with them, where they’ll celebrate your unique expertise, drive and passion!
At the moment they are looking for a Frontend (UI) Software Development Engineer. You will join a team working a top leading ‘Big data’ frameworks including Apache Spark and Kafka, deployed on large cluster environments.
• Work effectively and efficiently with others on the R&D development team to develop a winning product roadmap
• Continue to expand, focus and leverage personal and team knowledge base and technical abilities in constant pursuit of developing a superior product
• Follow the Agile Product Development model to constantly optimize feature, time to market and project budget while maintaining an uncompromising high level of product quality
• Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Use Behavior Driven Development or Test Driven Development to deliver well-designed, tested code
• Develop new user-facing features, following established UI/UX design guidelines
• Provide ongoing maintenance, support, and enhancements
• Develop automated software unit tests and integration tests
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
• Troubleshoot and debug existing systems
• Provide recommendations for continuous improvement
• Be an effective, contributing team member, improving technologies and consistently applying best practices
• BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related field
• Excellent English-language written and verbal communication skills
• 6 or more years of software development experience, using an Agile methodology (e.g., SCRUM or Kanban), including design, development, and testing activities.
• Experience in developing complex commercial software products
• 4 years of experience using Angular and/or AngularJS
• Experience with addressing cross-browser compatibility issues
• Experience with version control systems (Bitbucket/Git preferred)
• Experience developing automated unit tests