Our client is a UK based agency – with an office in Bucharest. They are an established and wellrespected global company, with a start-up culture. Always innovating new (and better) ways to improve school communications-they incubate new tech ideas that actually makes a diference to schools and they are now looking for a new colleague for the Bucharest location.
• Creating front-end web templates based on provided designs using front end technologies
• Providing technical assistance in maintaining the current portfolio of web sites;
• Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and
• Basic understanding of CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS;
• Experience in writing responsive CSS styles using media queries;
• Solid understanding of code versioning tools such as Git;
• In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling;
• Familiarity with MVC and bootstrap;
• Familiarity with browser testing and debugging;
• Familiarityof design tools such as Photoshop;
• Independent problem-solving skills and capability to work in a team.