With a history and presence of more than 90 years on the international market, our Client has slowly become the leading provider concerning testing systems for networking and also regarding wireless services performance. Tackling aspects such as end-to-end solutions for new technologies from the core to the network edge, from 1G to 5G, they have been deploying, maintaining and optimising the most powerfull and complex networks on the planet for the last 30 years.
Having a new R&D Center, about to be turned into an Excellence Center here in Romania, Bucharest, our Client is aiming to continue providing the best solutions worldwide, while growing and developing itself through the people with which they choose to continue their adventure.
Come work with them, where they’ll celebrate your unique expertise, drive and passion!
Summary of Duties:
• Automation development, scripting & test execution on and for the company’s common platform.
• Subject matter expert in automation scripting and tool usage.
• Responsible for leading the development of automated test scenarios for unit, functional and integration test cases.
• Performs test executions and writes test scripts for complex integrated systems.
• Liaise with developers during the Software Development Lifecycle.
• Provide estimates for test activities.
Our client believes superior performance – individual and team – that helps them drive innovations and solutions should be recognized and rewarded. Along with the chance to “make things no one else can” (their employees’ words), they provide a competitive compensation and benefits programs to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it’s flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
If you have what it takes to push boundaries and see opportunities, apply to join their team today!
• Test automation experience of more than 3 years.
• A strong testing background.
• A good general knowledge of IT systems.
• Familiarity with website or Client/ server applications testing.
• Familiarity with Agile and/ or DevOps.
• Good documentation skills.
• Understanding of defect tracking process.
• Automation tools experience.
• Automation Tools: MTM, TFS, SOAP, Selenium, Unified Functional Testing (UFT).
• Protractor, Cucumber, JUnit, Spock.
• Cloud environment experience.
• Experience with OpenStack.
• Ansible/ Chef/ Puppet experience.
• Containers, Docker, Kubernetes.
• Knowledge of networking basics.
• Good knowledge of Linux scripting/ automation.
• Performance testing both end – to – end and individual service.
• Multiple SCM systems such as GIT and HG.