You will be part of a Development team that has responsibility to deploy the company’s products and support the development team. You will be working in the Engineering team as they update/ add features to existing products and develop new products for Voice and Data networks, Internet and Cloud. Your understanding of this technology will allow you to test, deploy, monitor, and troubleshoot updated software and also develop tools used by the developers. You will also create original content for online help, end user manuals, installation and configuration guides, quick start guides, video and other user documentation.
Our Client believes superior performance – individual and team – that helps them drive innovations and solutions should be recognized and rewarded. Along with the chance to “make things no one else can” (their employees’ words), they provide a competitive compensation and benefits programs to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it’s flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
If you have what it takes to push boundaries and see opportunities, apply to join their team today!
Our client has been pioneering solutions to enhance communication technologies for almost 100 years. They help their customers around the world optimize and maintain many of the world’s largest and most complex networks. Behind all the data that moves around the globe, are our client’s employees that see the big picture and who can untangle the complexities of global networks.
Their employees are also at the forefront of optical security – they bend light to develop and deliver optical solutions that provide security to the world’s currencies and safety and performance applications for consumer electronics and spectrometry.
This is what our client’s employees are called to do on a daily basis. In order to best enable their customers’ success, they rely on people who see opportunity where others see challenges and on people who enjoy collaborating with a diverse range of peers and look for workarounds when their first (or second) attempts don’t work.
Come work with them, where they’ll celebrate your unique expertise, drive and passion!
* developing utilities using Java;
* Spring Boot, Data, Cloud;
* managing code repositories (branches, merges, etc.) in Atlassian Bitbucket / Git;
* creating/administering build jobs using Atlassian Bamboo;
* managing cloud deployments in AWS (especially), Azure, Google;
* configuring HA Proxy;
* using/administering the ELK stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana);
* administering Postgres databases;
* writing SQL queries for Postgres;
* editing YAML configuration files;
* developing shell scripts for Linux using Bash or Ksh;
* developing utilities using Python;
* developing test cases using Protractor;
* using the following tools: Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Graphite, Grafana;