With a history and presence of more than 90 years on the international market, our Client has slowly become the leading provider concerning testing systems for networking and also regarding wireless services performance. Tackling aspects such as end-to-end solutions for new technologies from the core to the network edge, from 1G to 5G, they have been deploying, maintaining and optimising the most powerfull and complex networks on the planet for the last 30 years.
Having a new R&D Center, about to be turned into an Excellence Center here in Romania, Bucharest, our Client is aiming to continue providing the best solutions worldwide, while growing and developing itself through the people with which they choose to continue their adventure.
Come work with them, where they’ll celebrate your unique expertise, drive and passion!
* BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or related field
* Excellent English-language written and verbal communication skills
* 4 or more years of software development experience, using an Agile methodology (e.g., SCRUM or Kanban), including design, development, and testing activities.
* Experience in developing complex commercial software products
* 3 or more years of software development using Java
* Experience developing applications using a Microservices (preferred) or Web Services architecture
* Experience with designing, developing and using RESTful APIs supporting JSON or XML
* Experience developing automated unit tests (Junit preferred)
* Experience with version control systems (Bitbucket/Git preferred)
* Experience working in a Linux environment (RHEL or CentOS preferred)
* Spring framework (especially with Spring Boot)
* Swagger API framework
* WSO2 Identify Management
* Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana (ELK stack)
* Apache Kafka
* Apache Spark
* HAProxy load balancer
* JFrog Artifactory artifact manager
* Apache Maven
* Apache Zookeeper
* JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA or other JetBrains tools
* Atlassian tool suite, including JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket/Git, Bamboo
* Monitoring system performance with tools such as Graphite and Grafana
* Test-driven development
* Deployment of applications in a cloud-hosted environment (Amazon Web Services / AWS preferred)
* Development or use of tools for Network Performance Monitoring and Diagnostics (NPMD)