o Design and develop firmware/software for new embedded products
o Develop code in C, C++, Qt
o Work with hardware engineers, product line managers and other software engineers
o Test and debug firmware/software on the selected hardware platform
o Design and develop new software modules and create supporting documentation
o Architect and develop firmware with minimal direction and specification
o Support product development planning
o Act as a mentor
Our client believes superior performance – individual and team – that helps them drive innovations and solutions should be recognized and rewarded. Along with the chance to “make things no one else can” (their employees’ words), they provide a competitive compensation and benefits programs to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it’s flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
If you have what it takes to push boundaries and see opportunities, apply to join their team today!
With a history and presence of more than 90 years on the international market, our Client has slowly become the leading provider concerning testing systems for networking and also regarding wireless services performance. Tackling aspects such as end-to-end solutions for new technologies from the core to the network edge, from 1G to 5G, they have been deploying, maintaining and optimising the most powerfull and complex networks on the planet for the last 30 years.
Having a new R&D Center, about to be turned into an Excellence Center here in Romania, Bucharest, our Client is aiming to continue providing the best solutions worldwide, while growing and developing itself through the people with which they choose to continue their adventure.
Come work with them, where they’ll celebrate your unique expertise, drive and passion!
At the moment they are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer who would help the company to follow good software development processes and to take a product through the software development LifeCycle (Requirements, Design, Implementation, Test, Launch, Maintenance).
Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related technical discipline
• 5 - 10 years of relevant work experience, including a minimum of 5 years of experience in embedded software design using the C/C++
• Experience with microcontrollers/FPGA/DSP, ARM processors
• Experience with software compilers and debugging tools
• Familiarity with Oscilloscopes, logic analyzers
• Self-motivated, detail oriented, strong team player
• Strong problem-solving skills and creative thinking
• Ability to prioritize, break down tasks and communicate in a dynamic environment
• Demonstrated initiative, drive, and interpersonal skills
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
Additional Skills Preferred
• Experience developing software using embedded frameworks
• Experience with Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS), Linux, Jira, Confluence, Git, SVN, Perforce
• Experience with communication protocols and tools (Wifi, Bluetooth, TCP/IP, Wireshark)
• Experience in Agile (Scrum), Waterfall methodology
• Experience in CATV industry
• Experience with FreeRTOS would be a bonus