Our client is looking for a professionally competent Senior C# Software Engineer, to join their UI team, and play a significant role in ensuring their application security intelligence systems provide users with an efficient user-friendly UI.
You will have the opportunity to participate in developing state of the art security technologies, and benefit from high-level involvement in major projects that will significantly contribute to making our world safer and more secure.
Our client is a global provider of security and intelligence data mining software that helps governments, critical infrastructure providers and enterprises to neutralize and prevent terror, crime and cyber threats. They are a major company with 6 R&D centers worldwide, focused on in-house development of cyber intelligence solutions, with more than 800 patented solutions and serving more than 70% of governments and numerous security and police agencies.
You are invited to join them in the establishment of their first Romanian local R&D center, which will be focused on end-to-end intelligence projects delivery and play a major role in laying the foundations of methodologies and work culture.
- Working on parallel tasks, and ensuring assiduous schedule adherence
- Maintaining smooth interactions with customers on ongoing basis
- Participating in the development and support of various communications products, and integrating them with other systems
- Senior, highly skilled C# .Net developer
- Experience in multi-threaded programming
- Design patterns – Advantage
- Self-motivated, self-learning capabilities
- B.Sc. or higher degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering
- Proven competence in WPF, VB.net (up to 3% of the system is written in VB.net)
- Visual Studio, Win Form