Our client is a UK based agency – with an office in Bucharest. They are an established and well respected global company, with a start-up culture. Always innovating new (and better) ways to
improve school communications-they incubate new tech ideas that actually makes a difference to schools and they are now looking for a new colleague for the Bucharest location.
1) Participate in informal or formal design and architecture sessions with fellow developers.
2) Support and validate business requirements analysis.
3) Review technical specifications and application design.
4) Troubleshoot and fix software defects.
5) Develop .NET applications using mentioned technical stack.
6) Produce high quality software.
• Solid knowledge of .Net
• C# experience
• Ecmascript 5 & Jquery
• ASP.net MVC + Razer
• ASP.net Web Forms
• ASP.net WCF
• Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server + TSQL
• Solid understanding of code versioning tools such as Git