Our client delivers innovative wireless backhaul solutions that help people increase their operational efficiency, enhance their end-customers’ quality of experience, and ensure their peace of mind. As the #1 wireless backhaul specialist, our client has been leading the industry for over 20 years now. Our client mission is resolving wireless backhaul challenges – helping achieve the highest value!
The ideal candidate has the following:
· BSc/BA Computer Science or equivalent.
· Very good Java knowledge and at least 2 years of experience as Java software engineer
· Proven experience of OO software design and multithreading programming.
· Proven experience in SQL and relational DB concepts.
· Experience with JEE application servers (JBoss is preferred).
· Experience with Spring environment.
· Experience with JPA and Hibernate.
· Familiarity with PostgreSQL / Oracle DB / MySQL.
· Familiarity with JUnit testing and continues integration environments.
· Familiarity with Eclipse RCP / Swing.
· Familiarity with Maven.
· Familiarity with JMS and messaging-based solutions.
· Familiarity with EJB environments.
· Familiarity with no-SQL Databases / Big-Data (Elasticsearch preferred)
· Experience with network management systems (NMS/EMS) and SNMP.
· Experience of working in multi-site projects.
· Experience of working in a Scrum / Agile project.
We are looking for candidates with excellent communication skills, capable of self-learning and working in a challenging environment, who is highly motivated and willing to work as a team player.