With a history and presence of more than 90 years on the international market, our Client has slowly become the leading provider concerning testing systems for networking and also regarding wireless services performance. Tackling aspects such as end-to-end solutions for new technologies from the core to the network edge, from 1G to 5G, they have been deploying, maintaining and optimizing the most powerful and complex networks on the planet for the last 30 years.
Having a new R&D Center, about to be turned into an Excellence Center here in Romania, Bucharest, our Client is aiming to continue providing the best solutions worldwide, while growing and developing itself through the people with which they choose to continue their adventure.
Come work with them, where they’ll celebrate your unique expertise, drive and passion!
At the moment they are looking for a QA engineer to join their R&D team developing its new NITRO Mobile product. Their NITRO Mobile solutions process and store billions of events a day and are truly ‘Big data’ systems. You will join a team working atop leading ‘Big data’ frameworks including Apache Spark and Kafka, deployed on large cluster environments. The ideal candidate is someone who cares deeply about the quality of the product and the technology that makes it possible. They’re looking for someone who is interested in new and innovative approaches to ensuring the quality of a highly complex suite of network performance monitoring applications.
• Ensure quality software releases that are stable, maintain performance requirements, and are free of major issues
• Define, build and execute the test strategy containing both manual and automated test suites
• Responsible for writing code to test UI behaviors, back-end behaviors, system performance, system compatibility, pre-existing features, new features, and fault tolerance
• Work closely with software developers to represent the voice of the customer, communicate functional expectations, and encourage quality
• Responsible for proving that features are complete and ready for deployment
• Monitor the CI/CD process and ensure it is continually functioning and meeting the evolving needs of the teams and business
• Participate in a team culture that encourages productivity, engagement, and product ownership
Our client believes superior performance – individual and team – that helps them drive innovations and solutions should be recognized and rewarded. Along with the chance to “make things no one else can” (their employees’ words), they provide a competitive compensation and benefits programs to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it’s flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
If you have what it takes to push boundaries and see opportunities, apply to join their team today!
• 4+ years of relevant software QA experience
• Demonstrated competence working in a fast-paced agile process with cross-functional project teams
• A proven ability to initiate and drive forward software quality in an Agile environment
• Detail oriented, reliable and have the ability to work both in a team environment and alone with minimal supervision
• Experience with all phases of software testing (Functional, Performance, Integration, Regression, User Acceptance, and Release Management)
• Experience testing web-based client-server systems
• Ability to adjust and set priorities to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work effectively in a professional manner with technology staff and all levels of management
• Scripting skills (Python, Bash, Batch, Powershell, VB, etc.)
• Automation Tools: Selenium, MTM, TFS, SOAP, Unified Functional Testing (UFT), Protractor, Cucumber, JUnit, Spock
Preferred Qualifications (Experience with some or all of the following):
• Knowledge of Application Aware Network Performance Monitoring (aaNPM) products
• Knowledge of distributed software systems
• Strong knowledge of networking, TCP/IP and VoIP protocols
• Experience with layer 7 protocols and their inner workings
• Familiar with automated web application testing
• Network architectures and what impacts their performance
• Proficiency in Atlassian Jira, XRay, Bamboo and BitBucket tools
• Experience with system-level optimization as well as VM management and deployment
• Experience with product deployment and system imaging for an on-premises software solution