Our client is one of the world’s oldest stock exchanges and can trace its history back more than 300 years being In the same time, the largest company in Europe in terms of capitalization of listed companies.
What they are looking for?
In this role, you will work closely with their business and technical analyst teams as well as with other members of their organization to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of high quality technical solutions for their customers. As the client is central to what they do, the work you will deliver will be aligned to the company’s wider IT strategies and comply with the architectural standards.
In summary, you will have complete involvement in the software development life cycle, by owning the responsibility of designing, coding and testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting software applications that are delivered by their business. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the long term product strategy by making continuous improvement recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing one.
Additional activities may also include participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy vs. build recommendations. You will support the Web Platform Development, meaning working on the back end interface development based on API and using the main tools for unit testing and continuous integration.
The main responsibilities:
- Working with internal customers and 3rd party vendors to match the business timeline;
- Supporting the maintenance of the different web based platforms;
- Offering third level of support in case of problems;
- Working on new digital platforms development.
We are looking for intellectually curious people, interested in the bigger picture of how the technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are a forward thinker and problem solver, this is the place to be as they will be supporting you to fast forward your career. They will maximize each employee’s potential through personal development through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal.
They believe in remunerating their people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
• Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
• 25 days’ holiday a year
• Private medical insurance
• Group life insurance policy
• Meal vouchers
- Degree in Computer science / Engineering / Physics.
- Deep knowledge of web platform development.
- Knowledge of Software Engineering and Architectural principles.
- Good knowledge and previous experience with the AGILE and SCRUM methodology.
- Knowledge of main technology on web framework - Drupal specialist.
- More than 4 years experience in web based platform development.