- Prepare specifications based on Client’s functional and non-functional requirements;
- Explain Client requirements and proposed solutions to team members;
- Analyse specifications, design, develop and maintain mission critical, real-time, distributed software;
- Analyse specifications, design, develop and execute automated tests to validate the software against the specifications;
- Design, configure, automate and maintain continues integration and continuous delivery pipelines to support software integration and deployment;
- Handle individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables;
Our Client’s world – leading technology powers market infrastructure organizations around the world, while working everyday with its customers to build innovative, scalable solutions including brokering, clearing, exchange, data and surveillance.
The financial infrastructure marketplace changes at a rapid pace and our Client strives to always remain competitive, adapt to change and drive innovation to support future growth, having some unique technology and great people supporting its operations.
Our Client's software engineers develop mission critical, real-time, distributed software systems. This is why he is looking for engineers who bring novel ideas from all areas, including distributed computing, software resilience, large-scale system design, security, machine learning, application operability and UI design. The engineers need to be well versed with the end–to–end software life cycle from requirements gathering, design, development, testing to application operations. They will work in an agile environment employing DevOps practices to move requirements to production faster.
As a software engineer, you will work on specific projects with opportunities to switch roles, teams and projects as you and their dynamic business grow. Our Client’s engineers should be well-rounded professionals who display leadership qualities and the ability to tackle new problems across its products and technology stacks.
People are at the heart of what our Client does and drive the success of their business. Their colleagues thrive personally and professionally through the shared values of Integrity, Partnership, Innovation and Excellence, which are at the core of their internal culture. They embrace diversity and actively seek to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives, as they are always looking at ways to become more agile so they can meet the needs of the teams and customers. They believe that an inclusive collaborative workplace is pivotal for success and supports the potential and growth of their employees and colleagues.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/ engineering or similar technical field;
- An analytical mind and the ability to learn both the business and technical aspects of financial markets;
- Strong foundations in computer science and object oriented concepts;
- Fluency in programming and/or scripting skills;
- Clear understanding of standard software engineering processes and methodologies;
- Ability to maintain good working relationship with team members;
- Interest and skills in automation and DevOps tools;
- Passionate and result-oriented;
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English;