With a history and presence of more than 90 years on the international market, our Client has slowly become the leading provider concerning testing systems for networking and also regarding wireless services performance. Tackling aspects such as end-to-end solutions for new technologies from the core to the network edge, from 1G to 5G, they have been deploying, maintaining and optimising the most powerfull and complex networks on the planet for the last 30 years.
Having a new R&D Center, about to be turned into an Excellence Center here in Romania, Bucharest, our Client is aiming to continue providing the best solutions worldwide, while growing and developing itself through the people with which they choose to continue their adventure.
Come work with them, where they’ll celebrate your unique expertise, drive and passion!
Summary of Duties
· Help standardize our client’s innovative cloud solutions
· Ensure solutions are maintained for high availability, scalability, security, and supportability
· Work with our client s multi-site engineer team to push innovation and standardization across product lines
· Work with our client s service organization to ensure solutions are deployable, maintainable, usable, and supportable
· Write solid code to deliver features of exceptional quality
· Assist with leading the design and architecture of a solid Cloud PaaS Solution
Our client believes superior performance – individual and team – that helps them drive innovations and solutions should be recognized and rewarded. Along with the chance to “make things no one else can” (their employees’ words), they provide a competitive compensation and benefits programs to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it’s flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
If you have what it takes to push boundaries and see opportunities, apply to join their team today!
· 3-5 years’ experience in Linux software development
· 1+ years in one or more cloud technologies
· Hands-on experience deploying cloud based solutions with one or more large cloud providers (AWS, GCE, Azure, Rackspace)
· Passion for automation and virtualization
· Developing micro-service architecture
· Hands-on experience with common configuration management and Cloud orchestration tools for example Ansible, Chef, Puppet, AWS Cloud formation, Terraform and Salt
· Container technology knowledge: Kubernetes, Docker, Docker Swarm, Mesos
· Knowledge of alerts and monitoring tools and system management tools for Linux and/or cloud environments
· Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
· Migrating existing applications to the cloud
· Strong testing background
· Server backend and API/Service development
· Multiple SCM systems such as Git and Hg
· Unix scripting (Bash, Python, etc)
· Cloud Storage knowledge
· Cloud basic Networking and/or cloud based networking
· Cloud databases