Our client delivers innovative wireless backhaul solutions that help people increase their operational efficiency, enhance their end-customers’ quality of experience, and ensure their peace of mind. As the #1 wireless backhaul specialist, our client has been leading the industry for over 20 years now. Our client mission is resolving wireless backhaul challenges – helping achieve the highest value!
As the Team Leader, you will have to:
- Plan, execute and review automation tests, new tools and techniques.
- Be a Technical Lead, including responsibility to supervise, train and guide team members.
- Be hands-on, responsible to design, develop and maintain automation frameworks.
- Define and set the methodology of testing for the software components.
- Build testing automation infrastructure.
- Ensure that projects are accurately estimated and delivered to schedule
- Build and promote a positive working environment.
- At least 3 years experience as a Team Leader.
- At least 5 years working experience with C# and various .NET - Technologies and frameworks (MVC, WCF, WPF, Entity framework, Selenium)
- Excellent coding capability.
- Motivated, self-learner and a team player.
- Excellent technical skills including design, coding and problem solving
- Experience with TFS source control.
- Experience in SQL and database programming.
- Knowledge in management/network protocols.
- Experience with bug monitoring tools.
- Knowledge Json and XML.