With a history and presence of more than 90 years on the international market, our Client has slowly become the leading provider concerning testing systems for networking and also regarding wireless services performance. Tackling aspects such as end-to-end solutions for new technologies from the core to the network edge, from 1G to 5G, they have been deploying, maintaining and optimising the most powerfull and complex networks on the planet for the last 30 years.
Having a new R&D Center, about to be turned into an Excellence Center here in Romania, Bucharest, our Client is aiming to continue providing the best solutions worldwide, while growing and developing itself through the people with which they choose to continue their adventure.
Come work with them, where they’ll celebrate your unique expertise, drive and passion!
At the moment they are looking for a C++ architect to join one of their most important projects. Designed as an integrated offering, the Observer Platform provides visibility into critical KPIs through pre-defined workflows from high-level dashboards to service anomaly root cause. Ideally suited to satisfying business goals and overcoming challenges across the entire IT enterprise life cycle whether deploying new technologies, managing current resources, solving service anomalies, or optimizing IT asset usage.
o Work with the team to become best in class, in quality, innovation, and time to market while creating the next generation of the company’s Network Performance Management and Diagnostics (NPMD) platform
o Responsible for ensuring product features are functionally correct, fully validated, and demonstrably meet specifications
o Apply sound engineering principles for highly maintainable and testable software
o Develop with an eye towards high performance and data throughput
o Solve complex problems and implement designs using C/C++
o Actively contribute ideas for product improvements and solutions
o Show a passion for continued learning. Stay abreast of new technology and trends
o Work closely with Software Development Engineers in Test (SDETs) to facilitate functional software validation
Our client believes superior performance – individual and team – that helps them drive innovations and solutions should be recognized and rewarded. Along with the chance to “make things no one else can” (their employees’ words), they provide a competitive compensation and benefits programs to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it’s flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
If you have what it takes to push boundaries and see opportunities, apply to join their team today!
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or equivalent
· 7+ years of relevant work experience
· Strong skills in C and C++, including algorithm design, data structures, and design patterns
· Strong understanding of data modeling and management techniques for "big data"
· Packet-level TCP/IP protocol knowledge
· Distributed software design
· A proven ability to initiate and drive forward software development in an Agile development environment
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Critical thinking and the ability to structure elegant solutions to difficult problems
· A passion for creating, reusing, and maintaining well-structured and architected solutions
· The ability to deliver high-performance, customer-focused features
· Experience in debugging and testing new software constructs as well as an ability to predict and prevent negative side-effects when modifying existing or legacy code.
· Packet-level VoIP protocol knowledge
· Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio is a strong plus
· Experience with data modeling and management techniques for "big data"
· Knowledge of networking and TCP/IP
· Experience with RESTful API creation and consumption
· Working knowledge of multiple data formats, including XML and JSON
· Network architectures and what impacts their performance
· Experience with layer 7 protocols and their inner workings