Our client is looking for an experienced C# Team Leader, who knows how to motivate, retain and support the personal & professional development of his team members, to join their development group.
You will have the opportunity to influence & play a significant role in the rapidly growing cyber and intelligence fields, by participating in the development of state of the art technologies, and high-level involvement in major projects that will significantly contribute to making our world safer and more secure.
Leading a team responsible for developing and implementing new project features and enhancing existing ones
Adding performance and software quality metrics to our codebase
Ensuring team is competent with cutting edge technologies
Our client is a global provider of security and intelligence data mining software that helps governments, critical infrastructure providers and enterprises to neutralize and prevent terror, crime and cyber threats. They are a major company with 6 R&D centers worldwide, focused on in-house development of cyber intelligence solutions, with more than 800 patented solutions and serving more than 70% of governments and numerous security and police agencies.
You are invited to join them in the establishment of their first Romanian local R&D center, which will be focused on end-to-end intelligence projects delivery and play a major role in laying the foundations of methodologies and work culture.
- Over 3 years’ experience as C# Leader
- Experience with MSFT technologies
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within software design and development.
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Ability to interact and work well with other team peers
- BSc, Software Engineering or other related degrees
- Advantage – experience with Angular & Node.js