Out client is a global leader in the field of development and production of medical devices for physiotherapy and is well-respected company within the field of cardiology and aesthetics, with a constantly growing share of the worldwide market. From its establishment in 1993, the company has been building up a complex technological know-how across a wide spectrum of fields. Their philosophy is to create technologically unique products with high added value, top quality and original design.
Their Software Engineers participate in the development of the next generation medical products that will be used by millions of people worldwide.They are looking for engineers with solid foundation in computer science, versatile and creative, who can bring fresh ideas and contribute to product definition and differentiators.
As a Software Engineer in their company, you are both a researcher and a developer. You will be expected to seek solutions and evaluate ideas by iteratively prototype and conceive proof of concept, as well as to drive further the development of the concept towards a full implementation. Deep understanding of technical principles, constructive criticism, decisions based on proven facts and data are essential for early risk identification and product viability.
Developing medical products requires a broad mix of interdisciplinary skills. As a Software Engineer you will be part of a product team that includes several other skills, both technical and non-technical, such as hardware, mechanical, marketing, intellectual-properly, industrial-design. Openness, collaboration, communication and trust are key to success.
- Research, conceive, develop, test and improve medical graded software applications
- Contribute to product definition and differentiators
What we offer
• Professional growth in an expanding international technology company
• Involvement throughout the entire product life cycle, from concept/idea, solution research and prototyping, to development, product certification and production
• Space for your own ideas with minimal process constraints
• Friendly and creative working environment
• Yearly performance bonus
• Flexible working hours and central located Office
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Experience using various software data structures, algorithms, design patterns, OOP concepts
- Experience with software development using C++ or other general-purpose object-oriented programming language
- Strong communication skills
- Familiarity using Qt and QML/QtQuick
- Familiarity or experience programming in two or more of the following areas: graphical user interface, video streaming, mobile platforms, networking, Yocto Linux, graphics
- Interest and ability to learn other programming languages and technologies as needed
- Passion for quality