Our Client, specialized in the IT Solutions for Retail and Food Industry domains, through the services provided, helps its Clients to improve their technological processes and their IT systems. It benefits from an enthusiastic and competent team, a very well established structural organization, constantly offering, since 1991 support in business optimization, and is now looking to enlarge the teams!
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Integrate data storage solutions MsSQL, CSV, XML, JSON.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Task estimating, effort estimation for owned tasks.
- Strong knowledge of .NET Web Framework.
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of their ecosystems.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with popular web application frameworks.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, TFS etc.
- Knowledge of SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) – SOAP, REST, WCF.